Need a Plumber in Toorak? Or an Electrician in Toorak?
It’s your right to expect that an electrical contractor or plumber is qualified and capable of fixing issues, installing appliances, complying with the latest building codes and guaranteeing your safety. That’s the very basic premise of expectation isn’t it? Unfortunately it’s not always delivered.
We are qualified, licensed and undergo regular training to stay on top of ever changing building regulations and technological advances.
The Extras We Provide
Where we differ is in our service. Time and time again our customers tell us about other trades they’ve used and the problems they had. And you know – 80% of the time it’s the customer service they are unhappy about.
- We take extra care to install thing neatly, to clean up any mess, to give you the right advice.
- We have stringent procedures, systems and service standards in place to ensure our customers are 110% happy with the quality of our work AND, most importantly – our service.
- We take the time to explain the work performed and how each newly installed device works.
- We don’t want you to feel that we are rushing you through the operation just so we can get to the next job.
- We want you to recommend us, and we know we have to earn that right
You can opt for a scheduled call at a time to suit you – or if it’s super urgent – call our Emergency Service on 1300 601 601. We won’t let you down!
Click here to contact electrician and plumbers in Melbourne from Precision Electrical & Plumbing.